1741 W Beavert St Jacksonville, FL 32209
RemX is looking to hire a Process Analyst for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 5+ years experience. This is a direct hire, full time position.
- Act as a liaison between IT and business units by:
- Opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and improve business unit satisfaction with IT,
- Providing a single point of contact for business units into IT and acts as a conduit between the two organizations,
- Making recommendations for product enhancements, and
- Managing business unit expectations of IT.
- Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in sketch sessions.
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participate in business process management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
- May act as a project manager on some projects.